Saturday, June 2, 2007

Watermelon toes

Today is my birthday and I want to thank all of you for all my birthday wishes and presents! It meant a lot to me!

Being my birthday, I thought I would treat myself and Matt by getting a take-out order of fried dill pickles. I have been craving them ever since we moved to TN. So, I called Toot's to place the order and 20 minutes later we were at home eating them for lunch. Big mistake!!! Being people who don't eat fried food and haven't even had a bite of fried food in 2 months, this was not good. Our tummies were not happy with us and we paid for it hours later. The fried pickles weren't even that good, too salty. What a bummer to have to pay for something that wasn't worth eating. Oh well, you live and you learn.

In an attempt to make myself feel younger I did something juvenile and I just had to share it with everyone. I painted my toes to look like watermelons...how corny! But it was fun and brought back some memories of the good ol' days.

-A

No comments: