Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh, the month of May

Wow! The month of May has flown by. A couple of my good friends are getting married exactly one month from today and I have yet to finish their gift. I'm sure most of you know how that goes, 'oh it is a ways away, I can give it a few more days!' But now it's getting to be crunch time!

This month my time has be occupied by Harry Potter. I have had the first 4 books for years. I started collecting them shortly after they became popular but I never read them. I would always start the first one and never found time again to continue reading it until a year later. By that time I had forgotten what I had read previously, so it turned out to be a never ending battle and I gave up. Now, that I no longer have class and homework to do, I have rediscovered them. I love them and I'm reading the 5th book now. I haven't decided if I'm going to go on to the 6th book right away or wait until the 7th comes out on paperback, which is about 6 weeks after the hardback comes out. I hear the 6th book leaves you hanging. Anyone got any suggestions?
-A

1 comment:

Anne Koski said...

Ask Paul. Hey, what'cha making?