Saturday, February 23, 2008

Computer Woes = Papers For You!

I've recently had to replace the hard drive on my Powerbook. I had everything backed up at the time, so not a big deal. Everything seemed to go well during and after the surgery, however, just today I'm starting to get vibrations and buzzing from the hard drive. In an effort to save the school work I've most recently completed as well as some papers I'm particularly fond of, I've uploaded a backup copy for safe keeping. You can access them too if you like.

What a Tale, to Wag the Dog
- my academic analysis of the 1997/98 film Wag the Dog.

How Sushi is Made - Pretty self explanatory I think.

The Musician's Musician - A concert review for a Martin Sexton show

Flatland: Parallels into Modern Scientific Discovery - A summary of the 1885 book, Flatland, and a short paragraph at the end concerning how this book relates to modern day astonomy.

The Essay Channeled, Yet Not Defined
- A look at what literary nonfiction means.

There are a few more, but they're reading responses. They are only interesting if you've read a certain essay, article, or paper. I've decided to omit them from public scrutiny.

Happy reading!

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool site! and Grandma's gonna read all of them, I bet.