Friday, November 30, 2007

Wow

Another month has slipped by without too many major changes. My Mom visited again, and she, Ashley, and I spent a majority of the time letterboxing. I can't remember how many we found exactly, but it was definitely in the teens somewhere.

I absolutely like my job, no not love, but it'll do just fine.

I'm in the process of enrolling in anytime/anywhere classes at Kirkwood, sos I can finally get a big boy job. I'll have one more semester to complete after this one for my AA, and another 2 years or so for my Bachelor's. Probably not a BA in time management though.

Ashley has a nasty cold, but still goes to work everyday, most of the time for the entire day. Wow

Thats it for now!

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should link to your mashley letterbox logbook online??